Charge, store, secure and transport up to 40 devices. The Carrier 40 Cart is designed to make life easier for Chromebook, Tablet, and iPad deployments.
- Baskets by LocknCharge make device deployments faster, safer and more efficient. They are designed to accommodate Chromebook, Tablets, or iPad devices up to 13”.1
- Efficient Charging. – With ECO Safe Charge, the Carrier 40 Cart charges devices safely and efficiently by staging the availability of power to each bank of devices. Additionally, a remote control is included so that the Cart can be turned on from almost anywhere.
- Soft closing, sliding hood. Doubling as an additional workspace, the soft closing lid can hold up to 55 lbs of additional resources when extended.
- Easy cable management. LocknCharge cable management has been simplified so that you can wire an entire Cart in minutes. Save time with set up and gain time using your Cart.
- The larger device storage area means that Chromebook, Tablet, or iPad devices can be accessed easier and by more users at once.
- Are your devices too big for the Baskets? The Carrier 40 Cart features a three level adjusting storage shelf. This allows users to insert the optional device wire storage racks into Cart’s storage area (which replaces the Baskets by LocknCharge). The storage racks are designed to accommodate up to 17″ laptops.
- Highly secure. Our heavy-duty construction and a two-point locking system protects your valuable device investment when they’re not in use. Additionally, an optional anchor kit can be used so that the Cart can be secured in one location.
- Lifetime warranty.2 LocknCharge products are built to last.
- Modular syncing (Optional). Think you may need syncing functionality in the future? Don’t buy a new Cart… Purchase the hand held iQ Sync Charge Box which allows you to carry the unit where syncing is required (sold separately).
- External charging display. Easily know the charging status of your devices without opening the cart with the external charging display.
- External power outlet. With an external power outlet you can easily charge devices like a projector or other peripherals.
Carrier 40 Cart Specifications:
External Product Dimensions
Height: 36.6 inches
Width: 26.3 inches
Length: 33.6 inches
Weight: 159.3 lbs
Maximum load of 55 lbs per soft closing, sliding hood when extended.
Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ and is subject to change without notice. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Chromebook is a trademark of Google Inc. Charging requires a power point. 1 May not fit all devices. Please check the dimensions of the device and the Carry Basket. Some Power Adaptors may not be compatible. Contact us for details and compatibility. 2 Click here for full warranty details. *Free shipping is from our distributors to our reseller partners, check with distribution for details.
Carrier 40 MK5 Cart - Setup Video
LocknCharge Baskets - Save 70 hours each year per Cart
Carrier 40 ECO Safe Charge Instructions Video
Carrier 40 Optional Wire Rack
Your Carrier Cart will ship with eight "5 Slot Baskets" however we sell large device racks for devices that will not fit in the baskets.
LocknCharge Carrier 40 Cart at Como Primary School
The video below is a promotional testimonial video of the Carrier 40 Cart. It demonstrates how the Carrier 40 Cart is used in a school scenario..
Carrier 40 General Overview PDF
Carrier 40 Instruction Manual PDF
Carrier Large 5-Slot Plastic Basket Measuring Template (8 baskets are included with your Carrier 40)
Optional Carrier 40 item:
Carrier 40 Wire Rack PDF (for devices too large for the baskets)
You can receve the racks in place of the baskets or keep the baskets and purchase the rack. Contact us for details.
Carrier Line - Complete line up overview PDF
The Carrier 40 is in our Google Hangouts webinar room, why not check it out on a free 1:1 webinar. Complete the below short form and we will get right back to you with a few possible times.